Bob of Montreal
Sunday, April 11, 2004
 
Getting my Local Cell
After 3 months, I finally ditched AT&T - the number transfer isn't going to happen. Boo hoo. I lose my old number. So, now I'm looking to start my cell phone service in Canada. There are a number of significant differences with Canadian Cell phone service. For example: they tend to have packages which are all focused on night and weekend minutes (with 0 minutes in the day) or vice versa. And, they don't bundle the extra services, they charge a fee for them -- like voicemail, or caller ID. On the other hand -- it's much cheaper than in the US. I think I'm about to go with a plan which will give me roughly 600 min 8am-7pm, unlimited night/weekend, plus 1100 min long distance to the US for $45US.




Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger